Sunday, February 16, 2014

Broken

Love, a bitter music that sings only sorrow. How can my heart break and re-break everyday? No matter what I do, I am reminded of you. You eyes, in which I see the Greens and Golds of a Panthers eyes or Summers Essence... Your Laugh, where I hear the sounds of Spring thawing the harsh Winter... Everything about you pulled me in and made me yours, and now I see you in Everything I do or see. Mornings are filled with my chest being heavy with realization that you're no longer there. Every Afternoon, I cry because I will possibly never feel your hugs again. And every Evening, I lay awake knowing that you'll never hold me close again. Before you, I was just like any other person... I was strange in a way that was considered 'normal'. But now, I'm Broken. I cry at random moments because I can't get you out of my head or my heart. It hurts knowing that I can't stop thinking about someone who has Probably forgotten all about me. After all, I'm just one person in a sea of plenty, easily forgotten and never really there. One day, maybe I'll be able to Freeze my Heart so that I feel nothing but numb. Until such a day comes, I must constantly deal with a heavy chest and painful heart. I wish I didn't Love you, that I could move on from Loves Bitter-Sweet Agony, but every time I feel like I've taken one step away, the Thorny Vine of a Wilted Black Rose pulls me back in. And whenever I feel that surely I mus be out of tears I break down once more. Whats the Point of a Broken Heart? Especially one that no one can fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment